"Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best."

"Birds sing after a storm. Why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?"

Saturday, February 26, 2011

Taka cudowna dame znalazlam grzebiac w starych zdjeciach na jarmarku staroci,niestety ktos wycial ja z tla,ale tak mi sie spodobala,ze ja kupilam.Srebrny nalot na zdjeciu dodaje jej uroku.Zrobilam jej tlo sama w moich ulubionych kolorach Pieknego Dnia Moi mili Wam zycze!

This lovely lady I found rummaging around the antique market. Sadly, someone cut her out of her background, I liked her so much though, that I took her. The silver covering on the picture just gives her more charm. So, I made her a background of my own with my favorite colour theme. I wish you all a wonderful day my dears! 

2 comments:

Barb said...

What pretty work.... love your blog... I have the bird singing in the woods saying on my wall of my home, love it... Congrats on winning the stylish blog award... I was glad I stopped in. blessings~barb

Kasia said...

Thank you Barb!hugs