"Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best."

"Birds sing after a storm. Why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?"

Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Znalazlam na targu podkladke,niewiem tylko czemu sluzyla.Czy stawiano na niej zelazko czy tez garnuszki.Przycielam plytke serwetka obkleilam i wkleilam na ramke.Niestety nic goracego stawiac nie bede mogla wiec tylko zostanie jako dekoracja :)

I found a stand on the market, I'm not sure what its used for; whether it served to support an iron or hot pots. I cut a napkin to fit and pasted it onto the frame. Sadly, I wont be able to use it for real, I'll have to keep it as a decoration. :)

2 comments:

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hi Kasia, I love what you did with the stand, the napkin looks very French, it's so beautiful... and of course my friend you can take the picture you need from my post!
hugs~~~ Daphne

Kasia said...

Thank you Daphne!I wanted to make y cabinet similarly, because I loved yours!

hugs,