"Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best."

"Birds sing after a storm. Why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?"

Sunday, March 20, 2011

Drugie jajco  skonczylam wkoncu,chcialam przepasac je granatowa tasiemka bo wydalo mi sie za duzo zlotego koloru  ale nie mogam dobrac odpowiedniego granatu wiec  padlo na zloty:)

My second egg is done! I had wanted to wrap it with a dark blue ribbon because it looked like there was too much gold. I couldn't find the right colour, so gold it was :) 

3 comments:

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Kasia, your eggs are so beautiful and such gorgeous rich colors... thanks for sharing! Kasia, I'm so sorry it's taken me so long to get my post linked for my award you have given me, but I didn't get to go to my friends house last week, the one that's going to help me with the problems I've been having, I'm suppose to go this Thrusday, hopefully after that I will be able to do my post and link it to the 7 things about me that I had already done in a previous post! Hope you are having a wonderful Sunday afternoon!
Blessings~~~ Daphne

Lacrima said...

Przecudne są oba jajka. Ja jakoś w tym roku nie mam do nich zacięcia ale to cyba ten snieg cały czas za oknem nie nastraja do takich prac...

darias said...

Oj żebym ja umiała takie robić...