"Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best."

"Birds sing after a storm. Why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?"

Thursday, March 24, 2011

Witam Was kochani,
Za oknami wiatr i snieg hula i przykryl  cala wiosne :( zobaczcie jaka to zima dzis w Toronto od rana szalala.Chodz kocham zime i snieg to smutno mi patrzec kiedy  paczki na drzewach i krzakach marzna.Wiec  zeby poprawic sobie nastroj zrobilam sobie zielone gniazdko i ramke do ktorej doczepilam stary lancuch.:)Zycze wam usmiechu i wiele radosci !

Hello dears, 
There is snow and wind behind the windows and it has covered spring :( Look what winter did to Toronto since morning.  Although I love winter and snow it is still sad to see tiny green buds, and small flowers grow cold covered by a white blanket. So to make my mood happier, I made myself a green nest and a frame that I attatched an old chain. I wish you all much smiles and happiness!






4 comments:

Lavender Cottage said...

Hello Kasia
Thanks for visiting my blog. The arrival of more snow was disheartening; we are just south of Barrie, so not quite in the snow belt.
At least the sun is out and there is a promise of warmer weather again next week.
Have a great weekend.
Judith

sonya said...

Hi Kasia,
I am very ready for spring too. I love your nest and your frame is awesome.
Have a wonderful Thursday.
Hugs,
Sonya

The Gilded Cherub said...

Hi Kasia,
Thanks for stopping by my blog and leaving such a nice comment. The Cherub is not mine but I do have 3 like it one in my back yard and 2 in my house, thanks for asking...I wish the one posted on my blog was mine as well. I love your little nest and I agree with Sonya the frame is awesome. Thank you again for visiting my blog. Have a wonderful weekend and try and stay warm, its been in the 80's here in Georgia.

Lorene

Kasia said...

Thank you girls for sweet comments!