"Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best."

"Birds sing after a storm. Why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?"

Saturday, April 30, 2011

 THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU, LORI!!!!!



Have you guys met Lori at "Family Trees May Contain Nuts? She is a lovely lady! I've been having troubles with my blog feed since I started blogging, and I don't know much in that department. Lori has been too sweet and has been helping me out with it. But not only that! She has been so very helpful in many aspects whenever I ask her about anything!
Go visit her blog! She's funny and her posts are always fresh, interesting and never fail to make me laugh!  Above all, I want to say a huge THANK YOU to her, for being a real friend!

Have a great weekend all! 

Dziekuje ,Dziekuje ,Dziekuje Tobie Lori !!!!
Czy znacie Lori z ,,Family Trees May Contain Nuts?Jesli nie to koiecznie zagladnijcie,Lori to przemila  i sympatyczna kobitka.Lori pomaga mi w moim blogu  nie tracac cierpliwosci :)Na jej blogu znajdziecie duzo ciekawych postow i infornacji ponatto  pisze z duzym humorem wiec  cudownie sie czyta i bawi!Dziekuje Lori za cala Twoja uprzejmosc!
Duzo cudownosci zycze Wam kochane w Niedziele!




 

10 comments:

Karie's Chic Creations said...

Kasia, Hello there friend. Isn't it great to have a friend like your Lori? Someone you can count on. Friends are God's way of helping us many time. . . Thank you for stopping by and visiting. Your comments are always a delight. Yes, my sweet granddaughter is a beauty. And her evening of enchantment has begun at the Jr. Prom. Looking forward to your next visit. Hugs, Karie

sonya said...

It's wonderful to have friends like Lori. I'm glad that she was able to help you out too!
Have a great day!
Hugs,
Sonya

Lori E said...

Kasia, what a beautiful rose. Thank you. I only wish I could have fixed the problem but will keep trying. One woman I talked to said one day hers just started reading out of the blue but I don't think that doing nothing is the best strategy.
Again, thank you for your sweet words.

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hi Kasi, I'm so glad that you had someone to help you.... I've been having trouble with mine for a while now, and I have a friend that helped me with some things this weekend, so glad she did, cause I wouldn't have ever figured it all out. I'm not very computer savy! I love your roses, their so beautiful. Have a wonderful week!!!
hugs~~~ Daphne

Lynn said...

Kasia, What beautiful roses and gratefulness to the Lord. Just takes my breath away. Thank you for coming to my lunch. Next time you stop by, hopefully I will be more "together" instead of playing around with my dishes, lol. Never the less, it was fun getting together, wasn't it? Blessings.

Muddy Boot Dreams said...

Lori is pretty great, and she is amazingly helpful. I really hope that you find a solution to your problem with the updated posts soon. How very frustrating to write blog posts, and not have them show up.

Jen @ Muddy Boot Dreams

Cindy said...

So sweet of her! Hope you can get everything working! Thanks so much for visiting and for your sweet comments. Hope your week is wonderful!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

I hope you get things running smoothly! And thanks for the link..I'm off to visit! Enjoy your day! ♥

Kathy said...

Hello,
So glad she was able to help - we all run across something every once in a while - I am having a giveaway - hope you'll stop by to enter,
kathy

Vicki said...

I just had the same issue. So glad she was there to help you. I finally found some help on Google. Glad you liked my pics. Can't wait to show you the few little things we bought.