"Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best."

"Birds sing after a storm. Why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?"

Friday, June 3, 2011

Sad love song

 My  faworite song about sad love. Every time I hear it, it touches me and brings forth deep feelings. Please listen... 

Moja ukochana piesn o milosci.Ilkroc ja slucham ,zawsze mnie wzrusza i dotyka tak gleboko. Posluchajcie prosze...

6 comments:

sonya said...

Wow! I didn't understand the words but it was beautiful! Thanks for sharing with us, dear friend.
And the Waterhouse images-you KNOW I love them! What an artist he was! Truly a gift from God.
Hugs to you,
Sonya

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Katherine:
Such a very beautiful and haunting song to which we did enjoy listening although it does, perhaps, leave one feeling a little sad. That and all those very wistful pre-Raphaelite looking women!!

However, today the sun is shining, as we do so hope that it is with you. Have a lovely weekend.

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Katherine,
such a beautiful song!! Thank you so much for sharing.Have a lovely Sunday.
Hugs,
Marie

Michelle May (Shell) said...

It is beautiful. The artwork with it is just as beautiful.
xx, shell

Maison de lin said...

Hello,

What can I say, this is just perfect.

Greetings
Jérôme

suziqu's thread works said...

John William Waterhouse is one of my favourite artists among the pre-rephaelites. I am sorry that I could not understand the words but I am sure I would have loved it!