"Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best."

"Birds sing after a storm. Why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?"

Saturday, August 6, 2011

My zoo

Hello dear ones!
I wanted to brag about my dearest birdies. Pusia and Lola and of course, my sweetest wet nosie. :) 
I wish you all a most wonderful Saturday! 

Witajcie moi Drodzy!
Chciala bym se Wam pochwalic moimi najdrozszymi ptaszyskami,Pusia i Lola oraz najslodszym wielkim nosem.
Cudownej soboty Wam zycze











7 comments:

Daphne Nicole & Lynda Cade said...

Hi Kasia, sorry it's been a while since I have stopped by, been really busy getting things ready for my website and for the Fall shows in Canton. Now for your pictures, their adorable. I just love seeing pet pictures, thanks for sharing them! Hope you have a great weekend!!!
hugs~~~ Daphne

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Katherine:
Absolutely lovely. They must bring you such great pleasure. Have a very relaxed 'dry' weekend!

sonya said...

Awwww! Don't you just love our babies? They are beautiful, Katherine! Thanks for sharing your sweeties with us!
Have a great day with your girls!
Hugs,

Qra Domowa said...

ZDJĘCIE NOSALKA SUPER!!!!PIĘKNE PTAKI!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Peninia said...

Och jakie urocze:)Słodkie:)
Pozdrawiam serdecznie Kasiu:)

niesława said...

Rewelacyjny zwierzyniec! :)

darias said...

Ptasiorki cudne, a ten nosek to ja pamiętam :) to on pożarł cudnej urody kozaczki prawda ???

Pozdrawiam Cię Kasiu słonecznie :**