"Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best."

"Birds sing after a storm. Why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?"

Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Well, dang!

Welcome dear ones,

I laughed myself to tears when watching the Phil Defranco Show yesterday, I learned that since it is offensive to fart loudly in Afganistan, the American troops have been banned from "Passing gas loudly" in public places. It remains to be seen whether the American butt heeds this order, especially noting the diet the troops are on. Which is rather, gaseous. :) 
Im swamped with work and to top it off I have repair made to my toilet since my neighbors below are being leaked on! :P

I wish you all a superb day! 


Witajcie kochani

Usmialam sie do lez kiedy ogladajac Phil de Franco dziennik dnia . Otoz okazuje sie ,ze w Afganistanie puszczenie baka glosno jest obraza.W tej sytulacji zolnierze amerykanscy dostali rozkaz aby glosno nie puszczac bakow.Ciekawam czy pupa poslucha?szczegolnie ,ze dieta zolnierzy jest bardzo wiatropedna:)
Jestem zawalona praca a na dodatek jeszcze wymieniaja mi kibelek bo sasiadowi  z sufitu leje sie woda  na glowe:)

Zyvcze wszystkim cudnego dnia


2 comments:

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Katherine:
Clearly all things lavatorial are on your mind today rather than your more esoteric concerns!!!

Good luck with the plumbing repairs....after all, one does not ever wish to offend the neighbours!!!

Sugar Lump Studios said...

Hmmmmm gas? I never knew this. My son was in Iraq for 13 months - wonder if they have the same rule there? Hope you have a great weekend!