"Use what talents you possess: the woods would be very silent if no birds sang there except those that sang best."

"Birds sing after a storm. Why shouldn't people feel as free to delight in whatever sunlight remains to them?"

Monday, August 6, 2012

Little Ballerina

 Hello dear ones!

In about a week my younger daughter is having a recital based on 3 dances. (Summer classes) and I made her a collage instead of a card. 
She will meet with real prima ballerinas, she's been doing these galas for years and collects ballet shoes with famous signatures from the people she meets. :) These are the ones she has gathered so far.
I have to make a post with her pictures in the future, but I'll have to scan them first!
Have a most wonderful day!

Witajcie serdecznie!
Za niecaly  tydzien  moja mlodsza corcia ma przedstawienie z trzech tancow (klasa letnia) i zrobilam jej zawieszke z balerina zamiast tradycyjnej kartki z gratulacjami.
Bedzie miala spotkanie z prawdziwymi balerinami ,co rok na taka inpreze chodzi i zbiera  autografy na ich wytanczonych baletkach:)
Kiedys zrobie post ze (zdjeciami ktore musze zeskanowac najpierw :) zamilowaniu mojej corci do tanca i baletu
Kochani ludzie  ludzie dziekuje za za kazde mile slowo ktore zostawiacie u mnie :*
Cudownego slonecznego tygodnia!


17 comments:

Jane and Lance Hattatt said...

Hello Kasia:
How very exciting all of this is. And we are sure that your daughter will be thrilled with her 'topical' collage.

Such an amazing collection of ballet shoes and so very interesting with all of those signatures.

Avrea said...

Śliczna kartka :) i imponująca kolekcja baletek :))
pozdrawiam
Ag

made-by-sannshine said...

Dear Kasia,

thank you so much for your very kind words about my Quilt postet at Teacup-In-The-Garden - thanks a lot!

And the pictures here on your blog....so beautiful and lovely!

Have a very nice day,

Susanne

violi igłą malowane said...

Kasiu pięknie przystroiłaś zdjęcie lub starowieńką pocztówkę ..
Nie mogę się doczekać więcej zdjęć z baletu córci , balet choć piękny to taki trudny potrafi być ...
Imponująca kolekcja baletek ...

Renia said...

Piękne zainteresowania ma Twoja córcia,śliczna zawieszka.Pozdrawiam i powodzenia córce życzę

homespun girl said...

I am filled with nostalgia! I used to dance and would love to have such a collection of shoes. Good luck to your daughter!

A Cozy Cottage in the City said...

Wow! How wonderful that your daughter is a ballerina and loves to dance! Oh how I so wished to be a ballerina when I was younger..my mother took me to my first class at age 4, but sadly, I had to quit because she started working and thus, nobody could take me to my classes. It's just lovely that your daughter gets to take part in recitals. You must be so proud! :) Good luck to her!!!

Take care and have a great night.


Hugs,
Jessie

Marie Lost Bird Studio said...

Hi Katherine,
I love the collage you made for your daughter - just gorgeous.
Good luck to your daughter with the recital.Love the collections of the shoes.Have a great day.
Hugs,
Marie

Jacqueline~Cabin and Cottage said...

So beautiful! How wonderful for your daughter!

Motylek said...

Twoje zdjęcia, jak zwykle piękne, nastrojowe:) Miałaś świetny pomysł z koronkową sukienką baletnicy i tymi wszystkimi perełkowymi dodatkami. No i gratuluję utalentowanej córy! PozdrawiamKasiu ciepło:)

Kim said...

Your ballerina so beautiful! xo

made-by-sannshine said...

Hello Kasia,

good news: Since 10 minutes there is a translate-button on my blog....especially for you!!!

Now you can read all my posts.

Thank you again for you nice comments, they make me smile.

Susanne

Morning T said...

Oh what gorgeous images! Congrats to your sweet girl.

Enjoy your weekend.
Hugs~
Tricia

The Polka Dot Closet said...

You are the best Mom in the whole world! The collage is gorgeous! She will treasure the ballet slippers forever!

I was worried when I saw you had switched to Goggle +, but I had no problem getting to your blog, so many people switch and I can't get to their blog anymore

Carol

Rose said...

Kasiu piękna zawieszka a baletki to od dawna mi się takie marzą! Oczywiście do dekoracji nie do tańca, bo ja niestety motylem byłam...;)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What beautiful crochet work and I love those sweet shoes, too! It's wonderful that you and your daughter enjoy the same things! What happy times!

Lori E said...

How cute. So feminine. I love it when something that is flat and sometimes uninspiring is made 3 dimensional and full of life by some creative person.